Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blue Hair & Pajama day

Kalan and Lucas look forward to a goofy day in school. Looking good doorknobs!


7 comments:

Mr.Anonymous said...

lol cute

M. Fritze said...

blue hair is SOOOO the rage right now! and pj's... well those will always be my favorite thing to wear!

Unknown said...

Hello VOs! So does blue hair fun in the family--like backwards?

Gubba said...

Cute kids, even though they do look a little like Matt, enough of Linda shows through!!! Keep up the blogging

mena said...

I"m so excited that you got on the bandwagon of blogging. Your kids have gotten so big and I can't believe how much Kalen looks like Mat. Lusas looks like Linda and Bryce looks like you both. I am so excited to see what you are all up too. I miss you both terribly and wish that we lived close. I loved seeing you at Christmas time!!! As soon as school is over for Regan maybe will could come for a visit!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!!! What a good looking brood!! I wish we could see you all more often. Love you.

Noriane said...

You've been tagged! (see my blog)